We currently have the following opening working at our Croydon offices
The role will involve the following
- Meeting and greeting potential clients in our showrooms
- Offering honest and professional advice between the variety of materials and equipment available
- Visiting customers in their homes / sites to carry out surveys and discussing their requirements
- Preparing and submitting design proposals and costs
- Keeping in contact with the clients ensuring that the process is progressing to their satisfaction
- Amending designs and costs in line with the clients requirements and expectations
- Closing the sale and managing the project ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Predominately working with our retail clients, however the successful applicant will also be involved in some of our higher end contact work. Therefore you will need to be able to liaise with architects and builders, offer the same level of service to that of a retail client. These projects tend to be smaller “one off” developments; however we are involved in multi plot sites as well.
The successful candidate will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Experience in Kitchen sales, with a flair for creativity and design
- The ability to get on with people, gain their confidence quickly to generate the lead
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative without supervision.
- A persistent but non aggressive approach to sales
- Computer and CAD literate – preferably PLANIT FUSION
- You must be able to drive and have your own car
Please send in your CV to email@example.com.
Enquiries from installation teams interested in fitting our products to both contract and retail markets. You must be fully insured, ideally with CIS certificates, Part P and Gas Safe Registered.