Production Planner / CAD Technician
Price Kitchens are a 2nd generation family business established in 1979. Based in Croydon, Surrey, we manufacture our own ranges of kitchen furniture, selling directly to both the retail and contract markets. We are looking to expand our existing dedicated team to support newly awarded contracts.
The main responsibility of this role is to support the factory ensuring accurate manufacturing paperwork is supplied on a timely basis to meet deadlines. You will also be preparing CAD drawings and tenders for submission to clients for future projects.
- Obtain approvals from our clients and liaise with them regarding delivery dates.
- Check furniture schedules with CAD drawings before manufacture.
- Scheduling orders for manufacture.
- Submitting material orders.
- Regular liaison with sites, suppliers, fitters etc ensuring the smooth running of projects and deliveries.
- CAD design and drawings using Planit Fusion software. Working from hand drawings and architects drawings.
- Scheduling quotations and preparation of tenders
- Computer Literate with Microsoft and furniture CAD software (ideally Fusion).
- Self-motivated and a willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Technically minded with experience in kitchen/building industry