Adaptive and Accessible Kitchens
BOOK A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION WITH US TODAY
- Family run kitchen designer, manufacturer and supplier
- Over 40 years of experience in designing, manufacturing and fitting all types of kitchens
- All kitchens manufactured locally
- Supplier of retail and contract kitchens, fitted bedroom and bespoke storage solution
- Huge range of finishes, styles and design touche
- Fully assembled saving you time and money
- Luxury appliances and cutting edge technology
- Highest levels of service and attention to detail
- Supply only or fully fitted
We can offer limited mobility kitchens for those with physical disabilities; considering positions of appliances, worktops and sinks. We generally work with the occupational therapist and end user for specific individual needs to enable inclusive kitchens.
There are many options available to make an accessible kitchen suitable for each user, these include:
- Electrical or manual height adjustable frames for worktops and wall units
- Different height and depth base and wall units
- Drop down wall unit baskets
Electrical or manual height adjustable frames for worktops and wall units are available. A height adjustable bracket system is suitable for one-time adjustment scenarios or a manual or electrical system would be best for frequent adjustment and to increase independence.
A hob or sink with flexible plumbing can be easily inset providing the perfect height for everyone to safely reach the worktop, hob and sink. Internal accessories help with accessibility.
Find out more about our adaptive, accessible & inclusive kitchens, get in touch using our form below or call us on 020 8686 9006. You can also view our kitchen case studies for more ideas.