Price Kitchens specialises in the manufacture, delivery and fitting of first-class traditional and contemporary kitchens for clients across London, Sussex, Surrey and the surrounding area. With over 35 years experience in the industry, it should come as no surprise to our clients that we provide excellent service, regardless of the size of your unique project.
As a family run business, Price Kitchens are delighted to work with private clients, developers, schools, housing associations and other clients. We provide case studies as examples of first-class projects we have completed for a number of different clients. As dedicated experts, we ensure that every single project is completed to the highest possible standard in order to guarantee complete client satisfaction.
Price Kitchens work with Private Developers to create beautiful kitchens for private sale properties.
- We recently fitted out 39 individual plots for a Private Developer in Orpington. The finish provided were Lumi Whit Gloss doors with Olivewood Laminate worktops, making for a very stylish combination.
- Another Private Developer in Epsom required a new kitchen ‘for sale’. The team fitted out the kitchen in a Remo White/Porter White/Porter Dove Grey and Avant Black finish for a modern and subtle look.
As experienced kitchen fitters for Housing Associations, Price Kitchens offers our services to Housing Associations across London, Sussex and Surrey.
- 40 plots of rental properties required new kitchens in nearby Sydenham. We fitted each kitchen with Coulsdon Grey doors and beautiful Beech Butcher Block Laminate worktops.
- A Housing Association in Ladywell asked Price Kitchens to fit 28 plots of rental and shared ownership properties with brand new kitchens. The client decided on Coulsdon Opera Walnut doors and Lima Laminate worktops for a simple, yet functional combination.
Our retail kitchens come in a variety of styles and colours.
- One project chose the Castledon Montano Oak timber effect door finish, with Giallo Veneziano granite worktops to create a truly natural look for the kitchen.
- Another retail kitchen project combined a Contemporary Avant Alabaster Gloss with stunning Corian Fossil Worktops. To complete the look, we installed coved upstands, renovated the window sill and added a Serenity Glass splashback.
Kitchen Case Studies for Other Clients
In addition to housing associations, retail, private and commercial clients, we also provide our excellent kitchen services for Schools, Community Centres and other clients.
- Hampton Wick school, located in the London Borough of Richmond required both kitchens and storage solutions. Price Kitchens fitted Odyssey Gloss White Kitchens with Maryland Fonce laminate worktop and Polyrey Grey laminated MDF doors and carcases units. We also assisted in the design and manufacture of bespoke storage systems to the architect’s specification.
- Haven Community Centre in Crawley Down needed a complete kitchen and tea-point refurbishment. The client chose for us to supply and install Coulsdon Verde Oak doors with laminate worktop. The project came complete with Altro Safety Flooring and Altro Whiterock wall cladding.
Get In Touch
You can see our full collection of Case Studies below, however, if you would like to find out more about the stunning services provided by us at Price Kitchens, just contact us today. We are reachable by phone on 020 8686 9006, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can fill out the form found on our Contact Us page and we will get back to you shortly. Allow Price Kitchens to help you transform your project with a beautiful new kitchen.
Below are a selection of case studies from recent clients.