We are looking to expand our existing dedicated team to support newly awarded contracts and are looking for;
We require a Saturday Showroom Assistant; this is a very important role as you will be the first to meet, greet and assist clients in the showroom. We are looking for a lively person with exceptional customer service who can interpret a client’s requirements and provide information and advice on the kitchens, appliances and worktops.
You will need to collate any relevant information for the designers to enable them to produce drawings or quotations, supply brochures, coffee and tea for prospective clients.
In any quieter periods the showroom will need to be kept clean and tidy, brochures updated plus any minor administrative work that is needed within the office.
Ideally, you will have retail experience with an interest in interiors.
Stores Supervisor – Goods In /Goods Warehouse in charge
We require a self-motivated individual to take responsibility for our Goods In: Goods Out and Stores.
This is a responsible and senior position so naturally we are looking for a person who will be detail oriented and has experience in a similar role. However, we are flexible on the type of industry this may be in, most important is to have a positive attitude and be able to work without supervision. Subject to experience, a very competitive salary package commensurate with the responsibilities of the role is on offer.
Job Specification and Candidate Requirements
- Receiving and checking material deliveries against paperwork, allocating to customers and booking in to our computer system on which full training will be given.
- Collating finished goods ready for loading.
- Supervise and assist with loading of vehicles by forklift and occasionally by hand.
- Monitoring stock levels and liaising with factory manager to ensure materials are ordered in a timely manner.
- General housekeeping of stores and loading areas.
- A reasonable level of physical fitness is required as some lifting and carrying will be involved.
- Forklift Licence.
- A full clean driving licence .
- Any other duties as required.
- Safety footwear must be worn at all times. PPE must be worn in accordance with the companies H&S Policy Documents.
To submit a CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries from installation teams interested in fitting our products to both contract and retail markets. You must be fully insured, ideally with CIS certificates, Part P and Gas Safe Registered.